Data Privacy and the protection of our partners data is the highest priority at aqfer. While we currently adhere to strict data protection guidelines, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policies provide an additional level of security for our partners. Our legal and privacy teams have reviewed the GDPR and prioritized any changes to processes/procedures to achieve compliance.
As a Data Processor, aqfer supports General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and has taken steps to ensure we comply with the regulation including:
- Implementation of the GDPR Transparency & Consent Framework
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer responsible for monitoring GDPR compliance and the policies of the controller/processor in relation to the protection of personal data
- Carried out an internal GDPR Compliance Assessment encompassing all data collection/flows, storage/archiving, data governance, security and training processes
- Ensuring accurate records for all data processing activities are logged
- Ensuring GDPR compliance for sub-processors and implement procedures to inform controllers of any new downstream subprocessors
- Reviewing data retention and data destruction practices and ensure GDPR compliance
- Reviewing of data sharing relationships, practices and procedures across aqfer products and services
- Reviewing and updating our security practices and controls, including our policy that aqfer only collects and processes pseudonymous data for personal data governed by the GDPR
- Reviewing and updating standard operating procedures
aqfer will continue to monitor our privacy related policies and procedures as well as those defined by privacy-related regulatory bodies and will take all necessary steps to ensure the safety and privacy of our partners data.